Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Be empeccable


A wonderful book found me. The four Agreements.
The first Agreement is be impeccable with your word. Dissected and re read, tasted and touched... this is harder then I first imagined. Being impeccable with my word I thought would come easy because I thought that I already was. I am not... not to the extent that I want and need to be, and before I can expect others to be impeccable with their word, I must be impeccable with my word.

Off to work, more later.

3 comments:

  1. I have an award for you over on my blog if you would like to receive it..How are the Studies Going.. I am so enjoying your blog .. Keep up the good work.. thanks so much for sharing your beautiful photos and all with us out in blog land..

    ReplyDelete
  2. An award, I will have to check that out, I am not sure what that means but THANK YOU! and thank you for all your encouragement. This is my first blog and I thought it might be boring. :)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how you say it found you. cant wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete