Tuesday, December 8, 2009

End of Year


Well, its the end of the year and looking back ... I go over all of the things that I have learned, the struggles, the lessons, the ah ha moments. Everything that has gotten me here today, where I am... wherever that may be.

It is a constant directional change from day to day, this isn't a bad thing. This is life. I can think I am headed this way but find myself headed another. I can plan to go in this direction but heading in this direction I am drawn to another direction, which is a direction that I might not have known if I hadn't taken the first direction. Sounds as confusing as I am. haha.. and all I can do is laugh.

This road, or many roads that I have taken and will take...is life. What I have learned is that I must live one day at a time and the key word is "LIVE". What is living? For many years, living was merely getting by, working, playing and starting over again. I am not sure what it is to me today but I can assure you that it is much more than it has been in the past and I don't know if this can be chalked up to knowledge from age or experience but it doesn't really matter to me... not today anyway. What matters is how I live today and if I can ask myself, "Have I grown today". Well, I have... today I have grown, I can only hope and pray that tomorrow I will have grown and that in these experiences and growths that I can share with those around me the good things that I feel, see and love.
There are so many wonderful people out there and I want to know them all.. the only way to start that is by being one of those wonderful people that others want to know. Give, Give, and give. It will only cause good things to happen even when things don't look so good.

for today, that is all I have to say... inside there is so much more to share... but for another day.

blessings! Carrie
Herban Chica

No comments:

Post a Comment