Saturday, May 9, 2009

Weather for today

Current: Partly Cloudy
Wind: NW at 6 mph
Humidity: 12%
Sat
Clear
103°F | 65°F

Damn hot!
When it is summer and to hot to eat anything heavy or that requires stove top and time...
I create quick, easy, light and good for you dishes with what ever I can find in the house.

I live in Arizona, citrus is given to others by random people. They have plenty of it and share it often. I have tons of lemons and grapefruit today so I try and use as much as I can.

In the Morning upon waking I squeeze fresh lemon and honey into hot water as a beverage, or add it to iced water or tea.

I squeeze lemon on my cous cous with fresh parsley, onion, garlic and veggies.

Today I found black beans and kidney beans, added red bell pepper, cucumber, scallions, fresh garlic, light rosemary and sage, freshly cracked pepper and fresh ground Celtic sea salt... squeezed a little lemon and had a delicious light lunch with a hot cup of lemon and honey water.

delicious and good for me!






1 comment: